Saturday, March 13, 2010

Barbecued Asian Inspired Tilapia


Again... trying to get back in shape for the summer, so on top of alot of salads, I've been making alot of fish. Here's a really tasty recipe, I barbecued it, since it was so nice yesterday, but you could also bake it.

2 Tilapia Filets
1/3 cup soy sauce
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp minced ginger
2 cloves minced garlic

Mix all ingredients together, pour over fish, marinade for minimum 1 hr, I did it for the entire day.
Pre-Heat barbecue at medium high heat
Meanwhile tear a 12cmx12cm square of tin foil, grease with olive oil
Place marinated fish on tin foil, fold up and seal
Barbecue for 10-12 minutes, flip and do the same on the other side

If baking, bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes

I served this dish with chopped up veggies marinated in red wine and olive oil that I also barbecued.

No comments:

Post a Comment